Friday, November 16, 2007

Bye, bye Scotty B!

ESPN is now reporting that my main man Kenny Rogers Roasters (man, I used to love their chicken!) is dropping my former agent Scott "Bungling Boar" Boras. Am I surprised? No, not much surprises the Rod-meister. The guy is a leech and I wouldn't trust him with my sister. He's been sucking up 5% of people's contracts for a long, long time without creating or adding any value. He's like a pimple that just won't go away. Note to Scotty B, if I see you again, anywhere watch your back - the Rod-meister lost over $20 million thanks to your incompetence and that's going to come out of your hide. Don't get the Rod-meister angry. I may always look stoic on the outside, but I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I heard the Yankees were not going to cut me a fat extension thanks to Bungling Boar's mis-steps. Repeat after the Rod-meister, "I am a weak, sniveling, horrific excuse for a human being".

No comments: