Monday, November 19, 2007

You down with MVP? Yeah you know me!


I sit here today having won my third MVP award but I'm still not the happiest guy in the world. ESPN has yet to update my fantasy player card and two bozos from the midwest voted for Magglio "My hair is longer than Jessica Simpson" Ordonez. Hello, McFly! You kept me from winning unanimously which was one of the accomplishments I dreamed myself winning with my career visioning coach. That's just now right, the Rod-meister would be more upset, but the image of Jessica Simpson is a little distracting.

Now Magglio is a fine player in his own right, but did he lead the league in HR's? Okay, how about RBI? No? Maybe runs? No? He did hit .363 and that's no mean feat. And he did rack up 54 doubles but I almost doubled him in HR's, 54 to 28. That's two times the fun of going yard. Speaking of doubles, Jessica Simpson is distracting me again, maybe I should give her a call. Do you think she saw that picture of me in the NY Post in Toronto with a 'woman of the night'. My favorite movie, Pretty Woman, was on TNT over the weekend. I must have watched it like 5 times and cried every single time. For some reason that movie always makes me want to buy a Lotus and drive around Hollywood boulevard. Too bad I only know how to drive an automatic. Okay, you got me, I don't even know how to drive a car, that's why I want to stay in Manhattan...taxi!

No comments: